Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Help with a Title

Okay, I'm breaking the rules of Josh's blog, since the following post should most likely go on the 8063J blog HOWEVER all 5 of us are on this blog (and only Josh and I are on 8063J).

That said, I need help. As part of my current class, I have a project that needs a title. Basically, I'm creating a podcast that explores the films that "inspired" George Lucas' Star Wars films. Each episode will point out a certain film (eg. Kurosawa's Hidden Fortress), comment on the similarities, and common themes of the films. I have several titles in mind, but would appreciate your feedback. My favorite is "Dig Star Wars" - as dig can mean both "love" and "unearth" (as in "unearth" the films that inspired the series). Here's my list of possible titles, pick your favorite and tell me why:

Force History 101
Dig Star Wars
Chris Digs Star Wars
Digging Star Wars
Star Wars Dig
Intercepted Transmissions
Journal of the Films
Mindless Philosophy 101
Stay on Target
Point That Thing Someplace Else!
The Stolen Data Tapes
Several Transmissions
Old Data
Impacted on the Surface
Outgassing
3263837

And, add a few titles of your own. I want this to be catchy, memorable, but "academically" acceptable. Thanks for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment